Mobile WMS is displaying dates and/or numbers with the wrong formatting according to the user needs.
Mobile WMS will show dates and numbers according to the language setup in Android.
That also means that you will need to go into the Android menus on the device in order to for instance change the date format from YYYY/MM/DD to DD/MM/YYYY.
To change the language used and thereby adapt the formatting in Mobile WMS, follow the below steps:
- Unlock the device using the guide: I want to unlock a device
- Open Settings → System → Languages & Input
- Add the Language that matches your requirements to formatting
- Move the Language to the top of the list
- Re-start the Mobile WMS App
- Go back to User Mode as outlined in: I want to unlock a device