Generally headers and their fields are generated during Reference Data. But they can also be added directly in application.cfg. The latter giving less flexibility.
There are a few attributes which can tweak header configurations.
- id: Attribute only needed when the header configuration is created in application.cfg.
- enterKeyBehaviour: Defines the behaviour for the enter key.
- AcceptOnCompleted: Move to next mandatory field and accept the header once copleted.
- NextEmptyLine: Move to the next empty line, and accept when all mandatory lines are populated.
Fields have more configuration possibilities, which are listed below. Some are mandatory, and some are optional.
- id: Integer, elements must be numerated in the order they should appear.
- name: String, unique name of the field.
- inputType: Enum, defines the type of the field. Valid values:
- Text: A String
- List: A Drop down (a predefined list / table)
- Integer: A number (without decimals)
- Decimal: A number (with decimals)
- Date: A date, with possibility for a drop down.
Commonly used attributes
- label: String, the text to show on screen in front of the field. (Label is automatically translated)
- labelWidth: Integer, the with of the label.
- defaultValue: String, the default value of the field.
- clearOnClear If true, the field will be cleared when:
- Posting is completed
- Reset button is pressed
- Posting is completed
- acceptBarcode: Boolean, true by default, set to false when the field should not accept scanned values but requires manual entry.
- eanAi: String, a comma-separated list of GS1 Application Identifiers (e.g. "30,37") that the field will accept.
- length: Integer, maximum of characters the field can occupy.
- dataTable: The name of a table defined in reference data. E.g. UnitOfMeasure
- dataKeyColumn: The name of the column that will be used when sending requests to the backend and linking fields.
- dataDisplayColumn: A human readable version of the key value.
- linkedElement: The Id of the slave field that is affected by input in this field.
- linkColumn: A column from the master table, from which the slave field will get it's value once input changes on the master field.
- filterColumn: The column in the slave table to filter values by. The specific value is defined by the selection in the master field.
- minValue: Integer/decimal, used if inputType is Integer or Decimal. Minimum value the field can have.
- maxValue: Integer/decimal, used if inputType is Integer or Decimal. Maximum value the field can have.
- minDate: Date, used if inputType is Date. The minimum date the field can have.
- maximumDate: Date, used if inputType is Date. The maximum date the field can have.
- optional: Boolean, if true the field can be empty. This has affect if the header should auto submit.
- searchType: String, used to activate online search. When setup a magnifying glass will be present next to the field.
- locked: From v. 1.5.13 this was changed from a boolean to an enumeration.
- False - Allows the user to enter values into the field, and perform searches by pressing the magnifying glass.
- True - Prevents the user from interacting with the field. Including the search functionality.
- SearchOnly - Prevents the user from entering values directly into the field, but can still use the search functionality to populate the field.
Explore the Mobile WMS App