Planned functions uses Header/Lines and includes actions for posting, viewing registrations and "order locking"
Each order can have multiple Order Lines
Workflows defines the Steps.
Workflows are stored directly in the Mobile Configuration Files, but somewhat configurable from the backend using Order Lines GetOrderLines Response
- and many more..
You can customize the existing functionality or create your own Planned function.
Flow (Mobile document type name in parantheses)
- A list of Orders are displayed. (GetOrders)
User selects an order.
- (Optional) Mobile user edits the Header to search for a desired Order.
- Mobile user selects an order
- Lock the selected order (LockOrder)
- List of Order Lines from the selected order are displayed. (GetOrderLines)
- User selects a line.
- Collector Steps are displayed (Device can go Offline now)
User completes the steps
- The user is returned to the Order Lines (Still offline)
User "Posts" (If done) (PostOrder)
- Unlock the selected order (UnLockOrder)
The user is returned to Step 1
Planned functions always uses two pages, called "OrderList" and "OrderLines".