Processes performed on Ad-hoc-basis, as opposed to Planned Functions.
Sometimes items gets damaged and the inventory needs to be adjusted. These operations are in other words "unplanned".
Standard Unplanned functions
- Unplanned Count
- Unplanned Move
- Attach Image
- Add Count Line
- Adjust Quantity
- Bulk Move
- Item Cross Reference
- Item Dimensions
- Post Shipment
- Substitute Items
- Tote Shipping
- Often used for custom functions. See How-to: Create custom Unplanned function in Main Menu
- A Header is always used
- Based on the header input, steps can be used to collect additonal information (optional)
- Can be combined with the result from Lookup Functions to create a powerful customized function. See Page Navigation
Mobile document flow
- User fills in header and Accepts or Scans
- Backend responds with Steps to collect (if any)
Document Type GetRegistrationConfiguration
- User posts the registration (header and steps)
Document Type PostAdhocRegistration
Three steps was returned after header was been filled in and accepted
A success message is shown
This request is sent to back-end when header values are accepted.
The backend must return an XML that contains the additional steps to collect before the registration can be posted.
This request is sent to back-end when header is accepter or, if used, steps are completed.
The backend must return an XML with status=Completed and optionally a success message (description).
Explore the Mobile WMS App