- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Set up and configure a new Zebra printer to be used with Cloud Print Service
- Ensure that the printer is supported: Supported Printers - Support Knowledge Base - Tasklet Factory Docs
- The printer is powered on
- Loaded with Zebra branded label media
- Preferably black mark media
Step 1: Check part number of printer
Find the parts number of the printer underneath, it will be listed as either PCC or Part Number.
(see pictures below on where to find them)
Compare your printers part number with the once on the list here: Supported Printers in order to figure out what capabilities your printer has.
For all printers with wi-fi capabilities we recommend setting printers up using that.
For the Industrial printers we recommend setting them up for LAN usage.
From our experience you should only use Bluetooth if there is no other option as this solution is limited in reach compared to WiFi
Step 2: Set up Networking
The following guides will guide you through connecting the printer to a network:
If the printer is intended to be used with Bluetooth instead follow this guide:
Step 3: Update the Cloud Print Setup in the ERP System
Once the printer is setup, it is time to update the Cloud Print Setup in the ERP System, you will do this following the guides below:
- Business Central: Set up Cloud Print Service - Support Knowledge Base - Tasklet Factory Docs
- Nav: See install guide from the Tasklet University: https://university.taskletfactory.com/
- AX/FO: Mobile WMS Label Print (AX/FO) - Support Knowledge Base - Tasklet Factory Docs
Verify your setup by printing a couple of labels from the mobile device connected to the ERP System.
If you experience any issues while printing, check our Additional Zebra printer setup and Troubleshoot Zebra printer - Support Knowledge Base - Tasklet Factory Docs